Inspiring patches for Native Instruments FM8 FM Synthesis based virtual instrument. These patches were aimed at giving YOU solid, usable and exciting patches that are record ready and provide tons of variety since EVERY patch is assigned to the Morph Pad. This was my very first library, created in 2009 and started the journey that today has over 60 libraries for over 12 different plug-ins! Enjoy!
Listen to the audio demos, watch the patch walkthru video (and the MANY other support videos)!
GENRES: Trance / Industrial / Techno and virtually any style of dance music.
About the Programmer: John Lehmkuhl has been influencing the Sound Design Industry for over 28 years. After working on countless hardware synthesizers and studio productions, he has taken his passion for design and brought it to another level. By further innovating and shaping the architecture of software synthesizers and their components, John is creating libraries of original material to empower producers and enthusiasts the world over!
- Huge booming basses (12+ Killer Basses)
- Pristine Beautiful Bells
- “BPM” Tempo Sync’d Patches
- Lush Bright and Warm Pads
- Unique Lead Synth patches
- 6 OSC Analog Patches (One patch uses 4 note unison for 24 OSC on 1 note!)
- Very nice DX-7 tine electric piano patch – Factory voicing didn’t even include an electric piano like this !!
- The Morph pad is programmed to the Max – all 4 corners are set to TOTALLY DIFFERENT (useful) Variations – so each patch has literally hundreds of variations depending on where you move the morph pad. So while this library has 62 patches, by using the Morph pad, there are many many more possible sounds these patches can produce. Every patch also has a totally customised Arpeggiator pattern, performance notes in the Comment section as well as the Modulation Wheel is programmed on EVERY program. Not even Native Instruments factory voicing did this!
Modulation Wheel – all bets are off but make it EPIC whenever possible! The wheel can change synth parameters AND effects for truly exciting results in many cases. Play with the Mod Wheel on each patch to find out what it does!
80 Patches in Total
• 17 Synth Basses
• 6 Bells
• 19 BPM Tempo Sync’d Pads/Leads
• 4 FX Patches
• 1 Electric Rock Guitar
• 4 Keyboard Patches
• 4 Leads
• 12 Slow Synth patches (Pads)
• 13 Fast Synth Patches
Native Instruments FM8 Required – Version 1.2 or higher – Patches are in the new .nfm8 format – so please update to 1.2 to use these patches.
Internet connection for the digital download of the patches.
1MB of HD space
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.