The library is called Omniverse because of its versatility. It is named as Version II: The Dark Hope because things are not going well on the planet – it’s kinda in bad shape and the inhabitants don’t really know why… 100 Patches that are dramatic and powerful that bring out and highlight many of the Soundsources in the huge Omnisphere sample library.
Listen to the audio demos, watch the patch walkthru video (and other support videos) and you will be impressed with what YOU can do after adding this amazing library to your arsenal!
GENRES: Very flexible (thus the name OmniVerse) but you will find patches useful for everything from EDM to Film.
About the Programmer: John Lehmkuhl programmed these patches and can’t pick out a favorite because they are all his kids.
The library is called Omniverse because of its versatility and Version II: The Dark Hope because things are not going well on the planet – it’s kinda in bad shape and the inhabitants don’t really know why…
- 100 Patches ranging from epic droning synth basses to BPM Pulsing pads to Guitar + Pads to even amazing acoustic piano patches that have a unique character to them like you’ve never heard before.
Compared to the original Omniverse, this library is darker, more somber, more EPIC and many of the patches are more playable. The Acoustic Grand Piano and Guitar & Pad programs are truly beautiful and enjoyable to play….
If you own Omnisphere, this is another MUST BUY patch library!
Modulation Wheel – Every patch has the Modulation Wheel assigned to it. Musical, dramatic and at times, extreme changes happen by simply moving this one controller.
100 Exciting NEW Patches for Omnisphere
38 Arp + Rhythm Patches (Basses, Drums, FX, Key, Lead and Pad)
20 Synth Patches
11 Synth Bass Patches
7 Lead Patches6 Pad + Strings
2 Bell and Chimes Patches
5 SFX & Noise patches
7 Keyboard Patches including Acoustic Grand Piano6 Guitar & Pad Patches
50 Effect “Rack” Presets
30 “FX” Presets which pretty much transform a sound into a different sound
20 “MIX” Presets which enhance a patch – but the sound is still recognizable
These are provided because it is just TOOOO COOOL to be able to call up a new effect setting and a favorite patch of yours is given a new lease on life! Apply these to ANY Patch or Multi in the entire Omnisphere library!
• Spectrasonics’ Omnisphere VERSION 1.5 or later required.
• a “.omnisphere” version is included for easy installation into Omnisphere 2.1 or later
• Internet connection to download the .ZIP file: An email is sent after you purchase this product. Click the link in the email to download the .ZIP file. FYI, this email might take up to 1-hour after purchase to arrive – if you can’t find it, check your emails’ Spam folder.
• PC and Mac Installation instructions are found in the included “Omniverse Read Me.PDF”.
• Total download size: 5.9 MB Uncompressed: 8.6 MB
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.