Omniverse III: Aurora – a concept story based patch library has been released. 100 Patches, a 4 page comic of the Omniverse Chronicles and 3 demo songs are all included with this $30 patch library for Spectrasonics’ Omnisphere plug-in synthesizer.
Listen to the audio demos, watch the patch walkthru video (and other support videos) and you will be impressed with what YOU can do after adding this amazing library to your arsenal!
GENRES: Trance / Industrial / Techno and virtually any style of dance music.
About the Programmer: John Lehmkuhl
Library Specifics: 1) I wrote a fictious story about an invasion that happend on the planet Omniverse and spans over the artwork you see in Omniverse Vol 1 and 2: A Dark Hope. The UnVerse are invading!
2) I created 100 patches that could be used to “tell this story” as a film score including Fast attack String Orchestra Patches, Short Attack Strings, Fast Arco strings, Solo Cello-ish, Solo French Horn, Ensemble French Horns, EPIC EPIC Pipe Organs (with Choir and Strings versions also included), Orchestral Bass Drum, Orchstral Snare Drum, EPIC Impacts, Death of a Evil Civilization, amazing and unorthodox Bell patches and the most mind blowing synth pads I’ve ever created for anything. There is also the Auroa Piano which is a truly unique patch that starts very mellow but adds toxic distortion and mult-octaves to the sound as you move the Modulation wheel to max!
EVERY PATCH has sonic changes happen with the Modulation wheel. For example, with the fast attack string programs, I added EQ to the Layer effects and you can increase the high EQ with the Modulation wheel. This ability is truly unique to Omnisphere and makes the string programs come alive WHEN YOU WANT THEM TO which is something no sample library (even with 8x round robin) can provide! YOU control the string articulation with 127 variations on the Modulation wheel.
Make sure you listen to Amin Bhatia’s incredible “Battle for Omniverse” demo composition. Aside from a kick from Stylus RMX and a few other Percussion samples, this entire composition was created with only the Omniverse III: Aurora patches! This compostion sounds like it came from a $1,000.00+ Sample Library of sounds – but it didn’t!
100 Patches for Omnisphere – created as a “Concept Library” for the first time!
• Spectrasonics’ Omnisphere VERSION 1.5 or later required.
• a “.omnisphere” version is included for easy installation into Omnisphere 2.1 or later
• Internet connection to download the .ZIP file.
• PC and Mac Installation instructions are included.
• Total download size:
You must log in to submit a review.